Production Ready Kubernetes Container Solution
Li9, Supermicro and Red Hat have partnered to develop an integrated best-in-class Kubernetes Solution. It includes Red Hat OpenShift with Data Foundation for persistent storage and integrated with the high-value, high-performance, and high-availability Supermicro Server Platform.
Complete Cost: $148,000
OpenShift is deployed directly on Supermicro Server Bare-Metal which allows customers to quickly achieve maximum value and performance by giving container applications direct access to compute, memory and storage resources. The Supermicro Server configurations are optimized, tested, and certified for OpenShift.
This solution leverages OpenShift’s ability to run the same container applications in Public Cloud, Virtual Private Cloud, or on Bare-Metal without having to change the application or tools to create a true hybrid-cloud container environment.
- Complete architecture, installation and implementation of a production ready, high-availability, high-performance and secure OpenShift Kubernetes solution in a customer’s environment within 3 weeks.
- OpenShift Container Platform, with Data Foundation, expand on Kubernetes’ key dynamic features to remove the need for the underlying on-premise virtual layer.
- Container applications have direct access to hardware and are positioned to implement future hardware advances.
- Kubernetes Solution that is production hardened, tested, optimized and certified to provide customers with a ready to go Kubernetes from trusted vendors.
- OpenShift and Supermicro provide a fully redundant, hot pluggable solution that includes 2 standby OpenShift Nodes
- Persistent storage for database and other stateful applications along with support for other on-premise and cloud storage solutions.
- Li9 will provide a sample database application implemented to demonstrate key OpenShift features in a customers’ environment.
- Customer IT staff will have skills to efficiently manage Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform through knowledge transfer, automation and process documentation.
- 160 Additional hours of a Li9 Sr. Architect OpenShift Expert to assist customer with strategy, planning, and migration of customer applications to OpenShift.